Thursday 3 July 2014

Zaika 5

Colour Scheme

When looking at this print I realised how it'd be a great idea for the décor artwork to just be a simple line work drawing with the help of a complimentary colours and a matching background. Before I saw this image I was thinking of more complex and complicated ideas however this image has inspired me to consider a simple and 'less is more' approach.


Indian Elephant Seamless Pattern Wallpaper
by Anna Reichel

This image instantly caught my eyes as it was so full of colour and also looked as though it contained a lot of texture and depth. The elephants stand out from the background because of the way they have been embellished with accessories but also because they appear to have a different texture to the background. I think the splatters of paint have been cleverly used to break up the image and ass more of a celebration type of feel. The amount of colour used is crazy but looks great and the elephants actually have a lot of detail on them when looking at them closer.

The Universal Indian Elephant
by Nick Gibson

I was amazed by this bright pink elephant because of how much is stands out and how vividly bright it is. As the restaurant's interior is mostly and orange/gold colour I've decided to go with a colourful approach to match the colour scheme of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment