Thursday 3 July 2014

Zaika 3

Indian Dinnerware

Since coming back from my holiday in Turkey I've become a bit obsessed in decorative bowls, plates, glasses and cups. Therefore I've decided to create my own Turkish style art but give it a more Indian hint to match the restaurant's cuisine. I've been collected empty jars of all different shapes so I intend to paint and decorate them and see whether they could possibly be included in the restaurants décor.

Research

I've brought back some bowls, cups and hand fans as presents from my holiday. I'll be referring back to these and other exams of Turkish art and combine the style with Indian looking art to create decorative ornaments with the jars. These are some more examples that I'll be using as guidance when developing my decorating ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment