Thursday 3 July 2014

Zaika 1

Advertisement Poster

This was the poster that my dad was using to advertise the 'soon to open' restaurant. He'd asked whatever company it is that he goes to to whip up an advertisement style poster. After coming back from my holiday I decided something had to be done about this! And now that a date has been decided for the opening I took the opportunity to design my own advertisement poster.

Company's poster design

Research

I wanted to go for a traditional Indian theme with a sophisticated font throughout the poster. These are a few posters that I quickly had a look at to help give me some ideas as to what other ideas and features I could include in my design. I've chosen these posters mainly because they caught my attention and hence why I feel the need to refer to designs that are the most eye catching.





No comments:

Post a Comment