Thursday 3 July 2014

Zaika 8

Tiger's Body

Just like the peacock and elephant I also want the tiger to be facing straight forward and at the customers. As I've flicked through images of tigers I'm very set on drawing a laid down tiger. The picture below has the perfect pose and is exactly laid out the way I want my tiger to look, therefore I shall be continuously referring to this picture when I begin to draw the outline of my tiger.



This picture also shows a tiger laid down and also shows how the tigers whole body is aimed towards facing the front, however even while it is positioned like that I don't think I would be able to involve a lot of detail. The whole of the tigers back isn't accessible like it is in others pictures and the back would be the main focus point of drawing the henna designs because it offers such a large space to play around with.


An in motion and stood up pose is also a possibility when it comes to drawing the tiger however I think the laid down position is much more elegant and engaging. As my peacock and elephant illustrations would be in a still position I would also have to make my tiger look like its standing as it wouldn't suit the other two animals if it were to be showing movement.



No comments:

Post a Comment