Friday 5 December 2014

An Image Per Day 1

For this brief I've chosen to base my images and create my final book an a series of clothing item. The main types of clothing that I own and that are decorative and tops that are often of a chiffon material or jumpers and hoodies. I have a large collection of jumpers that are very rarely worn even during winter time whereas my tops and hoodies often make an appearance, therefore because of this reason I think I will mainly focus on my jumpers. However as well as jumpers that I already own and have either purchased or been given as gifts purely for their 'pretty' design, I'd like to illustrate those that I'd class as would be featured on my 'wish list' and also those that I have been inspired to create myself with my own imagination.

Here's a picture list of jumpers that I already own:









These are the jumpers that I'd discovered and would love to have:










No comments:

Post a Comment