Saturday 6 December 2014

An Image Per Day 4

Victoria Nunes Imaginative Illustrations

Another one of my ideas the image per day brief was that I could use everyday items that I may randomly come across and place them on a page and create a drawing that would show a situation or be telling some sort of story. This artists has presented the exact same idea that I had although my intentions were to illustrate more detailed images. I'm fond of the way this artist has been able to use various versions of one well known item and has given each of those versions their very own integrated illustration.

creative art

creative art

creative art

creative art

creative illustration

creative illustration

funny art

creative art ideas

creative art ideas

drawing ideas

drawing ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment