Saturday 27 September 2014

Obsession 17

Brainstorm Ideas
Lingerie Overload

Her art expresses female sexual fantasies, from the point of view of the woman, an imaginary fact of purity and sensual carelessness. Every feminine figure is illustrated with simple linearity of the section of the pen, the lines evidences the intricate exciting details of the lingerie.

These are the types of images that I aim to create, ones which include plenty of intricate detail and extreme lust like positions. I plan to keep my drawings as just line drawings and only involved the lingerie sets rather than accessories that are evident in the images above. Makiko has been a great inspiration when it comes to lingerie drawing which is something I've done before. I always aim to draw just as neatly but with so much detail when I draw bodies wearing lingerie. Makiko's images show how the underwear perfectly contours the body which I will practice on to make sure my lingerie mannequins really do look like they're wearing perfect fitting lingerie.



Private Time
by Makiko Sugawa

No comments:

Post a Comment